- At HBees we are concerned about your privacy and we respect it too. In general, you can browse through our store without telling us information about yourself. We do however keep track of the domains from which people visit us. We do analyze this information to determine the usage of our web site.
If you would like to opt out of receiving targeted advertising, please visit the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices.
- HBees does not sell or rent your nonpublic personal information to anyone.
- Contact information from all forms (including name, address, email address, payment info, etc.) is used to process and deliver orders and mail information about our products to our customers. At no time will we share any of this information with any other nonaffiliated third party. Any financial information our customers submit, such as credit card number and expiration date is used only to charge the customer for products and services they are purchasing, and is never stored on our system.
- HBees.com is a secure shopping area. We use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. This means that when you place online orders, our secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access, and is removed periodically from our site database.
- HBees may display affiliated targeted advertisements on its web site that may be of interest or benefit to you. If you respond to these advertisements and then give the advertiser personal information about yourself, you may reveal to the advertiser or ad server that you possess the characteristics used to select the audience for the advertisement. HBees does not share any personally identifiable information about you with any third parties when you click on these ads.
- HBees may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law, such as when:
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We need to share the information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of HBees (such as manufacturers who ship the product(s) to you directly on our behalf) to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the nonpublic personal information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.); or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- Please keep in mind that HBees is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites that may be linked to our site.
- This Site operates AS-IS and AS-AVAILABLE, without liability of any kind. We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control. This Privacy and Security Policy is governed by the state law where our company is headquartered.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices, you may contact us at email@example.com.