Herbatint Haircolor Kit Flash Fashion Orange FF6 Description:
Herbatint conditions the hair as it gently colours.
Providing 100% cover of grey hair without the noxious smell normally associated with hair colouring.
Re-sealable bottles allow for more than one application.
Pack contains 1 Herbatint Haircolour Gel 60ml, 1 Glycol Developer 60ml, 1 sample of either Royal Cream Conditioner or Shampoo 10ml, 1 pair gloves, 1 leaflet giving directions for use.
Herbatint - Natural Herb Base
HERBATINT has been formulated using the minimum pharmaceutical chemical ingredients which, balanced with vegetal extracts from plants and herbs creates a unique hair colour formula that not only gently colours your hair but protects and nourishes it.
Specially formulated from herb extracts and proteins, HERBATINT uses rosemary, cinchona and walnut husk, to gently deposit colour, achieving a natural, vibrant result for your hair.
Due to its unique composition, HERBATINT permanently colours hair without damage - resulting in a natural, subtle colour that not only looks great, but feels good time after time.
Natural Gloss and Shine
HERBATINT has a natural translucent property to enhance your hair with a light-reflecting, healthy shine; so it doesn't create the 'block colour' look often associated with chemical colourants.
Vegetal Hair Colour
A range of true semi-permanent hair colours. These colours enhance the shine and clarity of your natural hair colour whilst greatly improving the condition of the hair. VEGETAL hair colour will not do more than mask any but the earliest few white hairs.
Free Of Ammonia, perfumes, alcohol, parabens, SLS, and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Product Features :
Herbatint Haircolor Kit Flash Fashion Orange FF6 Directions
Use only on dry hair. Using a plastic or a glass container only, combine equal amounts of Herbatint with the glycol developer (included in pack). Make sure the mixture has been thoroughly blended before application. Put on the gloves (included in pack).
For non-treated hair, apply colour mixture onto dry hair, making sure that the hair shaft from root to end is fully covered. Wait for 40 minutes. For previously dyed or permed hair, apply a portion of the mixture on dry roots first, wait 30 minutes and then apply the remaining mixture onto the rest of the hair. Wait an additional 10 minutes.
Rinse out Herbatint mixture thoroughly with water until the rinse water is clear, then wash hair using a natural pH shampoo such as Herbavita Normalising Shampoo. Then apply a natural pH conditioner such as Royal Cream. Wait 5 minutes and rinse again.
- Always do a skin test prior to each application. Mix pea sized amounts of Herbatint colour and Developer and apply to skin (behind ear or on forearm below elbow). Leave on skin for 48 hours taking care not to wash off during this time. If you experience any reaction during this time (itchiness, swelling, redness) do not use the product. The same test can be applied to Vegetal if you are in any doubt as to sensitivity to the product ingredients.
- Always do a strand test. It may be 'Cinnamon Twist' on the box but it may become 'Tropicana' on your tresses.
- HERBATINT can be safely applied to hair that has been coloured with another product. On the first occasion however, the colour might be slightly affected by the chemical pigments left by the previous product.
- Only colour clean hair - product residue could interfere with developing colour.
- Choose a colour two or three shades lighter than your natural tone.
- Rub Royal Cream around the hairline and wear rubber gloves to stop skin staining.
- DIY-it in daylight hours - hair colouring hotlines (given on hair-colouring packets) are only manned from 9.00am to 5.00pm!
- For shades that are a big contrast to your natural hair colour, call in the professionals.
- Mix colour with cornstarch to make it easier to highlight individual strands.
- Treated hair? Call the hotline number on the colourant packet first for the all-clear.
- Use a stopwatch or egg timer - and don't get distracted by 'sex in the City' or 'Friends'.
- Don't use your best fluffy white towels, unless you fancy wearing this seasons tie-dyed look.
How to Mix and Apply HERBATINT to Ensure the Best Results
|Semi-permanent Result |
(10 - 12 Washes)
|Quasi Result |
(16 - 18 Washes)
30mls Normalizing Shampoo
10mls Glycol Developer
15mls Normalizing Shampoo
15mls Glycol Developer
Apply both to pre-shampooed towel dried hair and develop both for 20 -25 minutes.
Ingredients: Laureth-5, propylene glycol, aqua, PEG-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, p-phenylenediamine, aloe barbadensis extract, hammelis virginiana extract, betula alba leaf extract, echinacea angustifolia extract, PEG-75 meadowfoarm seed oil, 2-methylresorcinol, p-aminophenol, tetrasodium EDTA, cetrimonium choloride, sodium metabisulfite.
Aqua, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, cetrimonium chloride. Warnings
- Glycol contains hydrogen peroxide.
- Herbatint contains diaminobenzene resorcinol.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test should be made prior to each application.
- This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Should the mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
- Rinse hair accurately after the dye. Please note that the sachet of conditioner included contains lanolin and is therefore unsuitable for vegans. The colour itself contains no animal derived ingredients.Ingredients :
Alureth-5, Propylene Glycol, PEG-2, Oleamine, Aqua, Ethanolomine, Aloe Bardadensis, Betula Alba, Cetrimonium Chloride, Echinacea Augustifolia, Hamamelide Virginiana, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Casein, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamote, Sodium Bisulfite, Trisodium EDTA.
May Contain: M,P-Phenilenddiamine; 1,5-Dihydroxynaphthalene, 2-Amino-Hydroxpiridine, M,O,P-Aminophenol; P-Amino-O-Cresol/2 Methyl-1-2 Bezediol; Basic Red 2; HC Yellow 5, Basic Red 51; Basic Yellow 87; HC Red 3; HC Blue 2.
Glycol Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Etidronic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolione.Size :
CTPack of :
1Product Selling Unit :