Herbatint Permanent Herbal Haircolour Gel FF4 Violet Description:
With Aloe Vera
Covers Grey Hair
For One or Two Application
Free Of Resorcinaol, ammonia, paraben, animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Product Features :
Herbatint Permanent Herbal Haircolour Gel FF4 Violet Directions
Please read enclosed directions carefully before applying.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
- Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of HERBATINT gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
- Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st CASE: PREVIOUSLY COLORED HAIR
- Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
- Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd CASE: UNCOLORED HAIR
- Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
- Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
- Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
- Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave or 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Servings Per Container: 0
|Amt Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bottle HERBATINT haircolor gel flash fashion.||60 mL|
|Bottle Glycol Developer||60 mL|
|Sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner||15 mL|
Other Ingredients: Laureth-5, propylene glycol, aqua/water; PEG-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, 5 amino 2 methylphenol: HC blu 2 solic; aloe barbadensis leaf extract, PEG 75-meadowfoam (limnanthes alba) oil; 1,5 - dihydroxynaphtalene; p-phenylenediamine; echinacea angustifolia root extract; betual alba leaf extract; hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract; tetrasodium EDTA; sodium hydrosulfite; sodium ascorbate; 2,4 diaminophenoxyethanol HCL; cetrimonium chloride; 3-nitro-p-hydroxyethylaminophenol Glycol Developer Ingredients:aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid, cetrimonium chloride.
Royal Cream Conditoner Ingredients: aqua/water, mallow extracts, rosemary extracts, behnetrimonium chloride, wheat bran lipids, fragrance.
1 pair of gloves and 1 leaflet containing directions for use. Warnings
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application.This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness.Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Wash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of a mixture of HERBATINT color and Glycol Developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reaction occurs in or around the test area.Ingredients :
Alureth-5, Propylene Glycol, PEG-2, Oleamine, Aqua, Ethanolomine, Aloe Bardadensis, Betula Alba, Cetrimonium Chloride, Echinacea Augustifolia, Hamamelide Virginiana, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Casein, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamote, Sodium Bisulfite, Trisodium EDTA.
May Contain: M,P-Phenilenddiamine; 1,5-Dihydroxynaphthalene, 2-Amino-Hydroxpiridine, M,O,P-Aminophenol; P-Amino-O-Cresol/2 Methyl-1-2 Bezediol; Basic Red 2; HC Yellow 5, Basic Red 51; Basic Yellow 87; HC Red 3; HC Blue 2.
Glycol Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Etidronic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolione.Size :
CTPack of :
1Product Selling Unit :