Vitamin B-12 is important for proper function the heart and circulatory system. It also promotes energy production in the body. As we age, we lose our ability to absorb B-12 from foods that we eat. Sublingual B-12 is a special formulation of B vitamins that is dissolved under the tongue, meaning that the vitamins can be absorbed directly into the blood stream. Studies have shown that this is an effective way to increase the B-12 levels in the blood.
- Dissolves quickly and easily under the tongue.
- Supports energy production.
- Provides key nutrients depleted by stress.
- Helps maintain nervous system function.
- Aids in stimulating the metabolism.
- Contains folic acid and biotin.
- Absorbed directly into the blood stream for faster results.
As a dietary supplement, adults place one (1) sublingual lozenge under the tongue and allow to dissolve, or as directed by a health care professional. Do not chew the lozenge. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Folic Acid ||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin)||1000 mcg||16667%|
|Biotin ||300 mcg||100%|